肛门 英语(肛门 英语怎么说)

英语学习 2021-12-07 09:29 184

摘要:实用而全面的医务英语对话、问答及交流,双语对照,不断实时更新,敬请收藏,助力医护患的无国界交流。医院常用语Sentencescommonlyusedinhosp...

实用而全面的医务英语对话、问答及交流,2001年的英文(2001年的英文缩写)双语对照,不断实时更新,敬请收藏,助力医护患的无国界交流。

医务英语会话大全:医院常用语的实用英语(之四)

医院常用语 Sentences commonly used in hospital

一般常用语

1. What can I do for you?

May I help you?

(Is there)anything I can do for you?

你有什么事?我能帮你什么忙?

2.What’ s up?

What’ s wrong?

What’ s your problem/trouble/matter?

What happened?

你怎么了/遇到什么麻烦了?

3.Please take a seat!

please sit down!

请坐下.

4.Wait a moment, please.

Would you please wait a few minutes?

Wait here for a while.

请等一等。

5.Sorry to have kept you waiting.

对不起让你久等了。

6.It is not serious.

It’s curable.

It’s treatable.

病情不严重/是能治好的。

7.Don't worry.

There is nothing to worry about.

不必顾虑。

8.You can get rid of it easily.

You will be well/all right soon.

You can get a quick recovery.

你会很快好起来的。

9.Brief me on your history.

Tell me something about your past illness.

Tell me something about your medical history.

Give me some information without reserve.

Tell me that in more detail.

给我讲讲你的病史(无保留地/详细地)。

10.I’m not sure.

I can’t say for sure.

It’s hard to say exactly.

It’s beyond my experience.

It is hard to say exactly what’s wrong.

现在还很难确定。

11.You need a thorough examination.

你需要做一个全面检查。

12.You will have to stay in hospital for several days.

你需要在医院里住几天。

We think that you had better be hospitalized

我们认为你最好住进医院来。

13.You should stay in bed for a few days.

你需要卧床几天。

14.You can keep on working.

You can carry on with your work.

可以继续工作。

15.You should be very careful for a week or two.

这一两周内,你需要很注意。

16.Try to relax and keep calm.

尽量放松保持镇静。

17.I'm sure this medicine will help you a great deal.

这药对你肯定会很有效的。

18.Feeling well again is a rather slow process, I'm afraid.

恐怕痊愈将是一个很慢的过程。

19.You will have to wait for twenty minutes.

你需要等20分钟。

20.Complete recovery will take a rather long time.

彻底恢复需要一段很长的时间。

21.You will have to come here for periodical check-ups.

你需要定期来门诊检查。

22.If you feel worse, please come back to the clinic right away.

要是你觉着病加重了,就请马上来门诊。

23.If you feel worried, don't hesitate to go to the clinic anytime, day or night.

你要觉着难受,无论白天黑夜都赶紧上医院看去。

24.I'll come right away.

我马上就来。

25.I'm going to make arrangements for your admission/discharge.

我去给你安排住院/出院。

26.Please come with your interpreter next time.

下次请带翻译来。

27.Do you understand what I'm saying?

你明白我的话吗?

28.Is there anything else you would like me to explain to you?

你看在哪些方面还需要解释呢?

29. Shall I explain it again?

需等我再解释一遍吗?

30.If the trouble persists come back again.

要是情况还不见好,就请你再来门诊吧。

31.There doesn't seem to be anything serious, but we'11 take an x-ray just to be certain.

不象有什么严重情况,但还是要拍张x线片肯定一下。

32.Please wait until we get the result of the x-ray (blood test).

请等一下,我们需要看一下X线片(验血)的结果。

33.This is quite common among people of your age.

This often happens to people of your age.

This often occurs at your age.

这种情况经常发生在你这样岁数的人。

34.This kind of illness usually occurs among people whose work requires a lot of concentration(who undergo a lot of stress).

这种病通常发生在工作要求精神高度集中的(精神紧张的)人们当中。

35.I suggest you do some light exercises.

我建议你做些轻微的锻炼。

I suggest you have a course of acupuncture.

我建议你做一个疗程的针灸。

I suggest that you get physiotherapy treatment.

我建议你作理疗。

I suggest that you take the Chinese herbs.

我建议你吃中药。

36.I would like to transfer you to the gynecology (surgery, dermatology , urology department。

我要将你转到妇科(外科、皮科、泌尿科)去.

37.Your WBC(RBC, hemoglobin,urine stool ,sputum) should be checked.

你的白细胞(红细胞,血红蛋白,尿,大便,痰)需要检查一下。

38.A smear should be taken.

需要做个涂片。

A culture should be done.

需要做个培养。

39.Please don't eat anything tomorrow morning before blood test.

明早查血以前不要吃东西。

40.Please wait for the result of your hemoglobin test.

请等一下你的血红蛋白化验结果。

41.What's your trouble?

你哪里觉得不好?

42.How long have you been feeling unwell?

你不舒服多久了?

43.What medicine did you take?

你吃的是什么药?

44.Have you taken any medicine?

你吃过什么药吗7

45.Did you take your temperature?

你试过体温吗?

46.Do you smoke (drink)?

你吸烟(喝酒)吗?

47.Have you any temperature (a cough, a bad headache)?

你发烧(咳嗽,剧烈的头痛)吗?

48.Have your ever had jaundice (low grade fever,any chronic ailments, cold sweats at night, attacks of asthma)?

你有过黄疸(发低烧,任何慢性病,夜间出冷汗,哮喘发作)吗?

49.Do you suffer from heartburn stomachaches (loose bowel movements ,chest pains)?

你的胃有过烧心感(稀便,胸痛)吗?

50.Do your want to have your tooth extracted (tooth filled, dressing changed,blood pressure checked?

你要拔牙(补牙,换药,量血压)吗?

51.Let me examine you please.

我给你检查一下。

52.Please take off your shoes and lie down.

请脱鞋,躺下。

53.lease unbutton your shirt and loosen your belt.

请解开上衣的扣子,松开腰带。

54.Please take off your trousers.

请脱下裤子。

55.Please lie on your back (stomach, right side, left side)。

请仰卧(俯卧,右侧卧,左侧卧)。

56.Please bend your knees.

请屈膝。

57.Please relax.

请放松。

58.Please breathe deeply(normally).

请深呼吸(正常呼吸)。

59.Please stick out your tongue.

请伸出舌头。

60.Please let me feel your pulse.

让我摸摸你的脉搏。

61.Let me take your blood pressure

我给你量一下血压。

62.Pleas,lift your left leg(right leg)

请抬起你的左腿(右腿)。

63.Please open your mouth and say "Ah".

请张开口说"啊"。

64.It is normal(essentially normal).

结果正常(基本正常)。

65.Have you ever received any treatments before?

你以前治过吗?

66.Has it gotten worse?

情况变坏了吗?

67.Has it happened before?

这种情况以前发生过吗?

68.Are you feeling better?

你觉着好一些吗?

69.Is the pain getting less?

疼痛减轻些了吗?

70.Does it still hurt?

还疼吗?

71.How long have you had this pain?

你从什么时侯开始有这种痛的?

72.What kind of pain is it?

是什么样的痛?

73.Do you have pain anywhere else?

其他地方痛吗?

74.Does it hurt all the time?

一直痛吗?

75.Does it hurt when I touch it?

我触摸它时痛吗?

76.Please tell me something of your past illnesses.

请告诉我你过去的病史。

77.Do you have any allergies?

是否有过敏?

78.How is your appetite?

胃口怎么样?

79.Is there any blood in your stool (urine, sputum)?

你的大便里(尿里,痰里)有血吗?

80.You should stay in bed for a few days.

你需要卧床几天。

81.I would like to transfer you to the gynecology (surgery, dermatology, urology department).

我要将你转到妇科(外科、皮科、泌尿科)去。

82.Avoid greasy foods.

不要吃油腻食物。

83.This medicine will relieve your pain.

这种药能缓解你的痛苦。

84.Anything else ,you should eat more fruit or vegetables. Sit in warm water when you feel pain and if possible, avoid alcohol and spicy food.

多吃一些水果和蔬菜,肛门痛是可采用热水盆浴。尽可能避免饮酒和吃辛辣食物。

85.It will be serious if we leave it, so I could recommend you to have an operation to remove the pile.

假如留着它,将会是严重的,所以我们要做手术切除这个肿块。

86.You will be in hospital for about two or three weeks and then we will see you for regular check-ups.

住院约需2到3周,出院后你要常规门诊复查。


相关阅读

医务英语会话大全:医务人员常用语的实用英语(之一)

医务英语会话大全:患者常用语的实用英语(之二)

医务英语会话大全:病情描述的实用英语(之三)


点击“了解更多”,查看在线更新的完整版本

相关推荐

评论列表
  • 这篇文章还没有收到评论,赶紧来抢沙发吧~
关闭

用微信“扫一扫”