摘要:他长得真挺难看的。Heisugly,really.他总是不断索取,过分苛求。Heissoneedyanddemanding.你说得太过分了。Youwenttoo...
他长得真挺难看的。
He is ugly,really.
他总是不断索取,before英语怎么读音(伦敦英语怎么读音)过分苛求。
He is so needy and demanding.
你说得太过分了。
You went too far.
哪点过分?
Too far with what?
我知道你只是想安慰分手的我。
I know you are just trying to make me feel better about the breakup.
我们曾经是天造地设的一对。
We were great together.
其实没有什么比被甩更让人难受的了。
Actually there's nothing worse than getting dumped .
只有我才知道那种痛苦跟难堪。
Only I myself can understand that pain and embarrassment.
我虽貌美如花,却无人与我分享。
I have beauty and no.one to share with.
我漏掉了什么吗?
Have I missed somthing?
一颗想继续爱上别人的心。
A heart that will fall in love with others.
听着不怎么让人憧憬。
That doesn't sound promising.
我得想办法熬过去。
I just do my best survive.
我想找个地方宣泄。
I want to have an outlet.
尽情地释放。
Let it all out .
还有什么比这更爽的事情吗?
Is there anything better than this?
真的,没有什么比这更爽的事情了。
Definitely,it is so much better than anything else.
擅长取悦男人是每个女人必须掌握的技巧。
Knowing how to pleasure a man is a skill that every woman should know.
但是我甚至一招两招都不会。
But I even don't know a thing or two.
怪不得我那么容易被别人取代。
No wonder I am superseded easily.
你会找到我吗,世界那么大?
Could you catch me in the big world?
一个这样的我。
A girl such as me.
我觉得好的东西总会消逝,希望你不会。
I think everything good goes away except you .